Hello Everyone! It has been a great couple of weeks full of cultural presentations by some of our parents and staff. We have had presentations on Bonfire Night by Mr. Curtis (Alfie’s dad), St. Nicholas by Mrs. Lankes, Chilean Christmas by Senora Jenny, Ramadan celebrations of Sudan by Mrs. Elsayed, and Mexican Christmas by Mrs. Panza. We also had children share their cultural/traditional dress with us. Richard Ma and Aryaman Bothra wore traditional outfits to class. I have attached pictures for you to enjoy.
A few reminders:
- December 16: The hospitality Committee would like all staff gift donations by tomorrow (Wednesday Dec.16th) morning in order to distribute by Friday.
- December 18: This Friday Dec. 18th is the last day for everyone (except the Red Room students). The half day programs, Toddler, and Extended Day begin holiday break on Monday the 21st and the Red Room begins their holiday break on Wednesday the 24th.
- January 4: All classes resume
- January 12: The Importance of the Third Year Meeting is on January 12th. Please RSVP for yourself and your child if you need childcare.
- January 18: Toddler Conferences are on January 18th. No childcare is available that day. All Half Day, Toddlers, and Extended Day are off that day as well.
- January 25: We have Speech and Hearing Screenings here on January 25th by Easter Seals. There is a small fee of $20.00 for this screening and you will get a form to sign up in January.
- January 29: In-service is January 29th in the AM. There will be no AM Half Day, double half day, Guest Lunch, or Toddler that day. Red Room is in session as well as PM Half Day.