It was a great first week back at school and the weather has been wonderful to us! Here are some quick notes about upcoming events:
- January 12 – The Importance of the Third Year Meeting is next week on Tuesday Jan. 12th at 7pm Childcare will be available. Please RSVP by calling the office to let us know how many parents and children will attend.
- January 18 – Toddler Conferences will be on Martin Luther King Holiday Jan. 18th. The Half Day and Toddler classes are not in session. The All Day Class is open. Toddler parents should call the office to schedule a time to meet with Mrs. Lankes. There will be no childcare.
- January 25-29 – WPMS will celebrate National School Choice Week during the week of January 25th-29th. On Monday, January 25th after carline, we are inviting parents to celebrate with us by coming in for a coffee to talk about why WPMS is your choice! We invite parents to write a short testimonial that we can share on our website and social media. An Evite will be sent to you on Monday to RSVP for the coffee. We hope to see you there! The children will celebrate the week by creating a special mural for the school.
- January 25 – Speech and Hearing Screening will also be January 25th. A sign up form will go home in the Thursday folder Jan. 21st to be filled out if you choose to have your child screened. The cost is only $20.00.
- January 29 – January 29th is our AM In-service. AM Half Day, Double Half, & Toddlers will not have school that day. No Guest Lunch. PM Half day is in session. The All Day Class is open.
Have a wonderful weekend and we will see you Monday!